COSTA CAPE 580P
COSTA CAPE 580P
This extra-large frame’s change in shape and angles is indicative of a coastal Cape. Costa’s Cape frame represents a deviation from normal sport frames. The massive polarized polycarbonate lenses and ultra-wide temples prevent eye fatigue. Hydrolite® nose and temple pads prevent slippage, while the open ventilation ports manage sweat and heat. The perfect sports fishing sunglasses to maximize your time on and off the coast of your favorite Cape.
- New ventilation ducting allows airflow through the end piece of the frame, which helps to keep you cool, reduces lens fogging, and works in conjunction with the sweat management template channels.
- Nose pad ventilation.
- Channels run the length of the temple that enable airflow from the vents to cool, wick away sweat and moisture, and drain through the openeings on the temple tips.
- Thinned-out inner bottom eyewire tucks closely into the back surface of the lens, which allows sweat and moisture to drain down the back surface of the lens and off the bottom of the frame.
- Textured Hydrolite® nose and temple pads help manage sweat and heat - and provide a secure fit and all-day comfort.
Specifications (See Diagrams):
1. Frame Width: 134.6mm
2. Bridge Width: 17.0mm
3. Lens Width: 67.0mm
4. Lens Height: 44.2mm
5. Temple Arm Length: 115.0mm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.