DOCK-N-LOC Pro Outboard Steering
If you boat in a saltwater environment and want to provide maximum protection against theft then this is your product. Mounting directly to the steering of your outboard engine(s), it prevents the theft of your boat by disabling the steering, thus disabling the entire boat. This product will work equally well in a saltwater and a freshwater environment. The Dock-N-Loc Pro mounts directly to the steering of an outboard engine(s). It fits front mount and side mount steering systems. Simply turn the engine to one side and install the Dock-N-Loc Pro – it’s that easy!
The Dock-N-Loc Pro has the following standard features:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 2 3/4″ All stainless steel corrosion resistant disk lock with keyhole cover and folding keys included. Also includes a lifetime guarantee.
- Guards over the top and bottom of the lock shackle.
- Guards over the front locking teeth.
- Reinforced construction
- Coated with Polyarmor® for protection . Polyarmor® is a tough plastic like coating that is UV and chemical resistant. It also has foam padding for added protection.
- Bright blue in color for high visibility (provides a visual theft deterrent).
- “Dock-N-Loc Installed” pennant – attaches to the steering wheel of the boat letting others know the Dock-N-Loc Pro is installed and reminding you to remove the Dock-N-Loc Pro prior to using the boat.
- Storage bag – keeps all of the Dock-N-Loc Pro components together when they are not in use.
- Installs on boats with single or multiple outboard engines.
- Small in size for easy, under helm storage.
- Protected by both a utility and design patent from the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office
The Dock-N-Loc can be installed on the following boat types:
- Open water saltwater boats (single or multiple outboard engines)
- Flats Boats
- Bass Boats
- Large Jon Boats
- Any other boat that has an outboard engine and a steering wheel!
- Can you afford not to have a Dock-N-Loc!
- The Dock-N-Loc cannot be installed on Mercury Verado® engines with electro-hydraulic steering
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Color: Blue
- Length: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Height: 2.75"
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Lock: 2 3/4" All Stainless Steel Weather Resistant Disc Lock with Key Hole Cover & Folding Keys
- Guards: Guards Over the Front Locking Teeth
- Steering: Fits Front & Side Mount Steering (cable & hydraulic)
- Modifications: No Modifications To Boat Or Steering Required
- Coating: Coated In Innotek Polyarmor & Closed Cell PVC Foam For Protection
- Pennant: "DOCK-N-LOC INSTALLED" Warning Pennant
- Size: Small For Easy Storage When Not In Use
- # of Engines: Installs On Boats With Single Or Multiple Engines
- Life Expectancy: Designed For Years Of Dependable Use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.