GARMIN GPSMAP 723xsv Chartplotter/Sounder Combo with GMR 18 HD+ Radar Bundle
GPSMAP® 723xsv Chartplotter/Sounder Combo with GMR 18 HD+
With 7" LCD, worldwide Basemap, and CHIRP Traditional/ClearVu/SideVu Sonar
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 723xsv chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 7” display has 60% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 723xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices. Optional g3 Vision charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Higher-resolution touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 60% more pixels than previous-generation 7” units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Optional g3 Vision charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance1 technology and other premium navigation features
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app2 for access to OneChart™, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports Panoptix™ and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar and more
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
GMR 18 HD+ Dome Radar
The compact GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement. It delivers 4 kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. Overlay radar images onto your chartplotter map page; however, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. It also helps you avoid traffic on the water. GMR 18 HD+ provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately).
Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter, depending on sea conditions. GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true color resolution for a clear presentation on your chartplotter screen. It has a maximum range of 36 nautical miles with a minimum range of 20 meters and a rotation speed of 24 RPM. There are no complex user settings, and it’s easy to install and start using.
- Streamlined 18-inch 4kW dome radar
- Deliver 4kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays the radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor is recommended for best results)
- MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately)
- Beam angles: 5.0° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Max range: 36 nautical miles
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Rotation speed: 24 revolutions/minute
- No complex user settings; easy to install and start using
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.