TACO METALS, INC.
Taco Aluminum Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL
Taco Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL
When the dock’s surface drops below the tops of your motor cowlings, the Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL keeps lines organized and elevated. You’ll never have to find a place to tie off at the stern when docking again. The locking mechanism allows for a secure cleat that is easy to reach, remove and reinstall. These are also great for hanging fenders and chum bags.
Features and Benefits
- Brushed aluminum finish
- 15º large s-shape 9” cleat design
- Sleeve diameter 5-1/2” fits into standard rod holders 1-7/8” diameter
- Patent-pending latching mechanism holds into rod holder
- Intended for open bottom gunnel rod holders
- Accommodates up to 5/8” dock line
- Loop hole design allows multiple applications
- Not intended for permanent docking
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.