Tempress Elite Helm High Back Boat Seat in White
Tempress Elite Helm High-Back Boat Seat in White
The TEMPRESS Elite helm high back is a rotationally molded marine seat that incorporates the unique NaviStyle StylePanel system and ensures superior comfort, unequaled quality, in wide range of boat or seat stand application. Like all TEMPRESS products the Helm Seat is constructed of materials designed to withstand the rigors of the marine or saltwater environment. By utilizing TEMPRESS StylePanels, the Helm Seat goes beyond the standard snap on upholstery common in the market place today. Additionally, the contoured StylePanels create a comfortable seating surface that is ergonomically correct without the excessive use of foam. Built in lumbar support and a rolled front edge make the TEMPRESS Helm Seat perfect for any boat seat application in which comfort, durability, and superior style are desired.
- Promotes better posture, reduced back aches, and true comfort
- Engineered with input from spinal surgeons and ergonomic seat experts
- Accounts for water chop, long sitting sessions, and repetitive fishing motions
- Provides optimal long-term back and upper body supportUV Resistant materials – rugged polyethylene seat shell
- Heavy duty 30 oz marine grade vinyl shields against stains and mildewABYC H-31 Compliant, exceeds the highest standards for safety in boatingEasy installation; accepts ideally most 8 bolt hole aluminum slides or any 5” x 5" mounting system
- Ideal boat seats for helm, captain, pilot, bass boat, pedestal or hunting blinds
- Matches the TEMPRESS Navistyle, Guide Casting and 48" Bench boat seats.
- Made in USA
- 26"H x 23.5"W x 27.5"D
- This seat requires the use of a slide mount or a universal mount.
- There is an 8 Bolt hole pattern on the base. The outer bolt holes on center measure 5" x 12".
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.