ARMSTRONG NAUTICAL PRODUCTS
Armstrong 3-Step 40" Swing Ladder (Mountless)
Armstrong 3-Step Swing Ladder 40" SL3-40
Armstrong is the world leader in boarding ladder design and safety. Allows easy access to boat while on the trailer. Unparalleled ease of access while boat is in the water -- even with scuba fins! Rated to 400 lbs boarding weight. It is easy to remove and stow.
The swing design prevents damage due to taking off with ladder left down and conveniently locks in the up position. Simple detachment from the swing mount (pictured with mount that is not included**) allows for quick and easy storage. This is the 3-step 40" design. It even floats! If you have any questions or concerns about the correct mounts or appropriate ladder for your needs/boat, please do not hesitate to call!
- Swing Ladders attach directly to the transom of the boat
- Ladder swings to avoid damage from motoring with ladder down
- Diver “Fin Friendly” design
- Rigid center pole, comfort angled like a step ladder
- Locks in upright position or removes for easy stowage
- Wide flat steps with molded tread
- Supports 400+ pounds (182+ kg), meets ABYC H-41 standard
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.