GARMIN Chartplotters - GPSMAP 1243xsv US+Canada GN+
GARMIN Chartplotters - GPSMAP® 1243xsv SideV, ClearV and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with Mapping
With its sleek design, powerful processing, and upgraded IPS display, this advanced 9â€ Chartplotter integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
- ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SCANNING SONAR - Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideV and ClearV scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from a structure. GPSMAP® X3 series also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
- PANOPTIX SONAR SUPPORT - Pair with Panoptix or LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer required, sold separately) to see all around your boat in real-time.
- FASTER, SHARPER, SMARTER - With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, its easy to retrofit this plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
- IMPROVED DISPLAY OPTICS - New higher-resolution IPS displays for 9 and 12 plotters offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9 GPSMAP devices.
- PRELOADED MAPPING - Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with built-in Garmin Navionics+ integrated coastal and inland mapping1 with Auto Guidance technology3 on select chartplotters.
- OPTIONAL CHARTS AND MAPS - Bring a fresh new look and feel to your chartplotter with optional Garmin Navionics Vision+ premium charts, featuring high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, sonar imagery, and more.
- OPTIONAL RADAR BUNDLE - To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is available as a bundled option with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.
- GARMIN SAILASSIST SAILING FEATURES - View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed, polars, and more3.
- SAILING POLARS - Use the polar table to see key data, including how fast you should go at a certain wind angle and speed â€” so you know whether you need to adjust sail trim.
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK - If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video among them.
- NMEA 2000Â® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS - Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
- ACTIVECAPTAINÂ® APP - Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Helm, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more4.
- INTEGRATED ANT® TECHNOLOGY - Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
- ENGINE CONNECTIVITY - Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
- ONEHELM FEATURE - This feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBusâ„¢ digital switching, on one screen.
2 On select models
1 Requires ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the GPSMAP 943xsv
3 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
4 When paired with a compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Worldwide basemap: Non-detailed map for general reference.
- Garmin Navionics+: Detailed charts for coastal/inland water and lakes.
- Traditional CHIRP: Good for displaying fish arches.
- ClearV: Excellent for displaying fish and structure below your boat.
- SideV: Excellent for displaying fish and structure to the sides of your boat.
Specifications for 1243 Model
- Display Size: 10.3" x 6.4"; 12.1" diagonal (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Power Input: 10 to 32 Vdc
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Dimension: 12.1â€ x 8.9â€ x 3.2â€ (30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm)
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Mounting Options: Bail, flush or flat (Garmin does not offer any hardware or accessories for a flat-mount installation. Professional tools and knowledge is required.)
- Display Type: WXGA
In the Box:
- GPSMAP 1243 chartplotter
- microSD card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.