GARMIN GPSMAP® 8624 US+Canada GN+ 24" Chartplotter
GPSMAP® 8624 US+Canada GN+
SERIOUS ANGLERS, CRUISERS, SAILORS AND SAIL RACERS DEMAND SERIOUS EQUIPMENT
The easy-to-use, easy-to-install chartplotter/sonar combo delivers MFD performance in a combo-size package.
- HD IPS TOUCHSCREEN - Available in sizes from 10” to 24”, this display offers wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses.
- SIMPLE, ATTRACTIVE MOUNTING OPTIONS - You can install multiple displays, either flat mounted edge-to-edge for a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush — creating a stunning helm.
- GRID™ 20 REMOTE CONTROL - The optional, easy-to-use GRID 20 remote input device provides intuitive remote access and control of your entire Garmin marine system.
- TRADITIONAL AND SCANNING SONAR SUPPORT - Get built-in support for 1-kW Dual-Channel CHIRP traditional sonar for superior target separation and ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars to see up to 1,000’ below and around your boat at 260 kHz (requires transducer, sold separately).
- LIVE SONAR SUPPORT - Pair your chartplotter with Garmin live sonar options (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
- GARMIN SAILASSIST™ SAILING FEATURES - View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed, polars and more.
- PRELOADED MAPPING - Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with built-in Garmin Navionics+™ integrated coastal and inland mapping1 with Auto Guidance+™ technology2 on select chartplotters.
- OPTIONAL CHARTS AND MAPS - Bring a fresh new look and feel to your chartplotter with optional Garmin Navionics Vision+ premium charts, featuring high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, sonar imagery and more.
- SAILING POLARS - Use the polar table to see key data, including how fast you should go at a certain wind angle and speed — so you know whether you need to adjust sail trim.
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK - If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP cameras — among them.
- NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS - Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
- ACTIVECAPTAIN® APP - Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications3, software updates, Helm, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
- INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH® AND ANT TECHNOLOGIES - Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
- ONEHELM™ FEATURE - This feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
- SMARTMODE STATION CONTROLS - Get quick, one-touch access to the information you need to ease high-stress situations such as docking. You can incorporate networked sonar, radar, cameras, media and more.
1 On select models
2 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
3 When paired with a compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- Display Size: 20.4" x 12.8"; 24.0" diagonal, 51.8 cm x 32.5 cm; 61.0 cm diagonal
- Power Input: 10 to 35 Vdc
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- GPS: No
- Dimension: 22.8" x 16.1" x 2.8" (60.0 cm x 41.0 cm x 7.1 cm)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Weight: 18.95 lbs (8.60 kg)
- Mounting Options: Flush or flat
- Display Type: FHD, IPS
- GPSMAP 8624
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000 (with pole mount, flush mount and under deck mount adapters)
- Protective cover
- Flush mount hardware
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 2 m backbone/drop cable
- NMEA 2000 6 m backbone cable
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector & terminator kit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.