FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo with SiriusXM
MS-RA210 Stereo with AM/FM, Bluetooth, Sirius XM, USB & 2-Zones
Aesthetics, compact design & enhanced audio capabilities.
Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX / iPhone / iPod / MTP / DAB+ Ready (Requires MS-DAB100A) / SiriusXM-Ready (Requires SiriusXM receiver and SiriusXM subscription)
The MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.
- Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling. The black front face blends seamlessly with your dash, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation to provide uniformity across the helm.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment, at every volume level. The power is in the real time optimization and processing of the audio signal matched with the revolutionary technology built into our products. The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.
- Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link™ app. With just a few taps, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
- Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
- IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
- Fusion-Link™: Fusion-Link makes control of your on-water entertainment easier than ever. Quickly find your favorite song, tune in to the sports or turn up the volume all from your partnered multifunction display (MFD), compatible smartphone, Garmin Handheld or Garmin watch.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Class-D Amplifier: The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
- Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish. The MS-RA210 is retrofittable using the optional adapter plate kit (010-12829-03), making it easier to get a quality marine stereo on board.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.