GARMIN Chartplotters - GPSMAP 1042xsv without Transducer
GARMIN Chartplotters - GPSMAP® 1042xsv without Transducer
A PREMIUM CHARTPLOTTER FOR THE ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT
These chartplotters feature large, bright screens coupled with quick and easy-to-use keypad interfaces with user-programmable keys and multifunction control knobs to help you navigate with ease.
- Get wider viewing angles on a vivid 10" or 12" color display.
- These are compatible with our premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation.
- Share information among multiple units, thanks to Garmin Marine Network support.
- See fluid position and heading changes with update rates of 10 times per second.
- Easily transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes from your other GPS devices.
- See what's around your boat with built-in sonar capabilities on select models (transducers sold separately).
- SONAR CAPABLE - The chartplotters include built-in single-channel CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP ClearV and CHIRP SideV scanning sonars with Panoptix and LiveScope sonar support on select models (transducers sold separately).
- BUILT-IN ANTÂ® CONNECTIVITY - Enjoy built-in ANT wireless connectivity directly to your compatible Garmin devices such as quatix® marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
- CONNECTED ACTIVECAPTAINÂ® APP - Built in Wi-Fi® technology gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere on your compatible smartphone.
- GARMIN SAILASSIST FEATURE - Use the polar table to view important data fields to help you trim your sails for maximum speed and efficiency. You can also see laylines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data (sensor sold separately), and more.
- UPGRADE CHARTS AND MAPS - Optional Garmin Navionics Vision+ cartography provides high-resolution relief shading, satellite photos, Auto Guidance+ technology1 and more.
- SMOOTH TRACKING - The fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid.
- PRELOADED MAPPING - Select a chartplotter with our built-in worldwide basemap or Garmin Navionics+ coastal charts and inland mapping with Auto Guidance+ technology1.
- NETWORK CAPABLE - The GPSMAP chartplotters are fully network capable for the Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000® networking plus NMEA 0183 technology support.
- GPX WAYPOINTS TRANSFER - Easily transfer waypoints, tracks, or frequently used routes from other devices via industry-standard GPX software formatting.
- COMPLETE NETWORK SHARING - Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, and Panoptix and LiveScope sonars among multiple units.
- ENGINE CONNECTIVITY - Read RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and other important information at a glance. Check with your engine manufacturer for additional hardware needs.
1 Auto Guidance + is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Specifications for 1042xsv Model
- Display Size: 8.8" x 4.9"; 10.1" diagonal (22.4 x 12.5 cm; 25.7 cm diagonal)
- Power Input: 10 to 32 Vdc
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Dimension: 12.5" x 7.3" x 2.7" (31.8 x 18.5 x 6.9 cm)
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Display Type: WSVGA, NP
In the Box:
- GPSMAP 1042xsv chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.