GARMIN STRIKER Vivid 4cv Fishfinder with GT20 Transducer
STRIKER™ Vivid 4cv Fishfinder with GT20 Transducer
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER™ Vivid 4cv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 4” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT20 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1’ contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. STRIKER Vivid 4cv includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 4-inch color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
Transom Mount DownVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 500 W (77/200 kHz) Transducer with Temp - 4-Pin
Get ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat with this all-in-one 4-pin transducer.
This 20' transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (DownVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (DownVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
In The Box
- STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.