Ultra Dual Contact Sr 12v Auto
Ultra Dual Contact Sr 12v Auto - 5 Year Warranty
This pump switch is in the off postion when the float is at the bottom of its housing. When the magnetic float rises 1-1/4" the switch turns on the pump. If the pump cannot remove the water as fast as it is coming in and the float rises another 1" then the alarm circuit is activated. The alarm circuit is normally open (and can carry a current limited to 100mA max).
- Relay output: 30 amp relay, 15 amp pump load
- Non magnetic stainless steel bracket; allows for direct mounting on bulkhead or submersible pumps
- Ignition protected; UL listed
- Positive acting, no timer delays, no electronics
- Impervious to all materials commonly found in bilges
- Switch components completely sealed against moisture
- Extra long wire leads with sealed adhesive wall heat shrink wire connectors
- Patented design provides maximum immunity to clogging, sticking, or pump burnout
- Wiring instructions permanently stamped on switch
- Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard Standards
- Optional alarm system available
- (Does not include pump)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.