ULTRA MARINE Ultra Anchors
ULTRA MARINE Ultra Anchors
More than 15 000 satisfied customers.
Ultra Anchor outstanding design demonstrates, why a correct weight distribution is so important when setting and recovering anchor. In fact, invert any ULTRA Anchor and it will instantly recover itself to the attack position. We focused on practical use, and behaviour during anchor´s operation, followed by performance which has been achieved with the innovative patented features, as every Ultra Anchor displays.
Including a curved lead filled tip for instant penetration, a hollow shank for weight distribution optimum and surface concaved base for maximum holding power, and finally large side wing plates to avoid release during changing wind or tide conditions. Furthermore, each anchor is easily recoverable with the flat pivot surface on the underside base.The ULTRA Anchor is suitable for all vessel types and locates securely onto the bow roller. Standard anchor sizes range from 5kg to 200kg with larger anchors available upon request up to 360 kg.
We don’t compromise on quality or design, and neither should you.
Hand-made from 316 stainless steel and hand polished. Ultra Anchors demonstrate the importance of correct weight distribution and design when setting and recovering an anchor. In fact, invert any Ultra Anchor and it will instantly recover itself to the attack position. Such performance has been achieved thanks to the innovative patented features displayed below. Each Anchor is easily recoverable due to the fl at pivot surface on the underside base.
Ultra Anchors are suitable for all vessel types and can be securely located on the bow roller. Standard anchor sizes range from 5 kg to 360 kg (larger anchors on request). Using Europe’s best materials and fabricated by specialist engineers, Ultra Anchors are supplied with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects under normal conditions and use.
Boating while caring for the sea is our passion.
We love the sea and want to discover the beauty of its scenery. We also want to contribute to the preservation of the unique underwater environment and not leave devastating traces behind, which often happens when mooring and recovering an anchor.
Ultra Marine Anchors and Flip Swivels help us. Thanks to their unique design, they ensure fast, safe and gentle anchoring of the boat in the right spot. Thanks to their functionality, our products protect the seabed, as well as flora and fauna located at the anchorage point. We are committed to the idea of protecting the world’s oceans and global natural wealth.
- Hollow Shank: Enables weight to be concentrated on anchor tip.
- Tubular Construction: Anchor cannot lie on its spine and recovers instantly to the attack position. Anchor will also load correctly into the bow roller.
- Lead Filled Tip: Lead is inserted into the anchor tip, achieving the optimal weight distribution and ensuring the anchor will penetrate unfavourable bottom conditions.
- Scratch-Catch Point: Especially, it is positioned at bottom. It prevents dragging and provides instant set when anchor moves.
- Curved Tip: Importantly, the anchor tip is shaped downwards, ensuring a continuous setting under unfavourable weather conditions. Its angles on the other hand let it help anchor instant set even the anchor is not at the right attack position.
- Max Holding Power Base: The concaved base/fluke has the appearance of a shovel and has extreme holding power with a grater surface area than conventional style anchors. The result is more secure, higher holding power anchor that will not release.
- Reinforced Eye: Even under the most extreme load the shank’s reinforced eye will not bend, break or fail.
- Flat Underside: Once you begin to recover the anchor from the sea floor, it pivots itself on the flat section and begins to release (boat should be directly over anchor).
- Side Wing Plates: The ULTRAnchor does not release in a changing wind or tide, it performs a complete 180 degree rotation (while still buried) on its own length and holds firm. On the other hand, it helps easy transport and a continuous geometry on bow rollers.
- Non Chain-Foul Bar: Often chain can foul around the shank of the anchor, resulting in the anchor not able to set. The clever design features of the non chain-foul bar ensures chain simply cannot wrap around the shank and provides the ability to attach a trip line. On the other hand, it helps easy transport and a continuous anchor geometry on bow rollers.
- Anchor Weight Detail: The anchor weight is stamped into the shank and identifies the anchor size in both kg’s and Ibs.
- Serial Number: Every ULTRAnchor is stamped with a unique serial number, ensuring your anchor is always identifiable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.